Ivan Bahia Travel Guide, Tour17 Cachoeira & Santo Amarao 2-day cultural heritage tour to the Recôncavo Baiano
This another of Ivan's unique relaxing trips : a 2 days cultural tour to Cachoeira & Santo Amaro, discovering Bahia’s Colonial past including 1 night at Pousada do Convento & breakfast, with an optional mangrove boat trip at Paraguaçu river.
This guided two day trip is PRIVATELY organised exclusively for you and your family (friends, group, ...), and has private transports included with free WiFi available during the tour.
For this trip we go inlands, about 120km from Salvador, to the region of the Recôncavo Baiano, for an alternatative discovery off the beaten tracks.
Ivan Bahia Guide you will let you meet and greet with locals in their daily activities to discover culture and history of Santo Amaro and Cachoeira's colonial Bahia.
You will be able to feel the real vibes of the rural community in the former colonial area of Bahia and experience how locals live (like the fishermen's community and the artesan ceramists in Maragojipe).
We also the visit the informal Leite Alvis cigar factory, where traditional cigars are still made by hand.
This trip has no competition in Bahia's local tourist scene as everything is carefully organized for you by Ivan's team, and you will be taken care of in your language (English, Français or Nederlands).
So, if you want to discover the cultural heritage of Bahia the way you want it, with a local who perfectly knows the area for over a decade, then you simply have to book this tour.
You will enjoy it, guaranteed.
Look at our Recôncavo Baiano pictures to have an overview in images of this tour.
• pickup at your hotel in Salvador at 8.00am
• arrival in São Felix, visit Dannemann luxury handmade-cigars factory
• mangrove boat-trip on the Paraguçu-river to Coqueiros
• typical riverside 'moqueca-lunch' in Coqueiros
• Coqueiros visit aritisan potteries
• return to Cachoeira by boat
• overnight stay in the Pousada do Convento of Cachoeira (breakfast included)
• after breakfast we walk-visit Cachoeira
• at noon we have lunch in a traditional local restaurant 'à kilo'
• in the afternoon we visit Santo Amaro on our way back to Salvador
• return around 6.00pm at your hotel in Salvador
• private transport in air-conditionned vehicle
• English speaking guide/driver (French & Dutch also available)
• WiFi available during the tour
This trip can be combined / included in a larger travel-trip including Chapada Diamantina National Park, also known as the Brazilian Grand Canyon.
Pricing : ASK HERE for a combined quote
To make your stay, here in Bahia / Brazil, more confortable we can provide reliable personal airport shutlle & transports (by car or helicopter - 24/7) to / from any destination in Bahia, at any time.
(see our TRANSFERS-page for more info)
Thank you for your visit
Hope you enjoyed yourself
Would you like a specific quote for our
Salvador, 500 years in 1 day tour ?
Please let us know your specific needs/wishes
AND tell us how many participants you will be.
Write us via our CONTACT-page.
Alternatively you could get in touch via Whatsapp.
You were visitor n°
loatstekier baageweerkt 05201927/18.36