Ivan Bahia, Chapada Diamantina GO as you PLEASE expedition, 4-8 day-travel-packs discover the best discovery of the Brazilian Grand Canyon Mountains
- - -
This is Ivan Bahia's unique proposal to discover the Brazilian Grand Canyon at your pace, with everything taken care of.
We include ALL transfers (from Salvador), local guiding (in your language) and overnight-stays with breakfast. Our proposal is completely and exclusively organised for you and your partner / family.
This travel-package is permanently adaptable to your specific needs or wishes, day by day.
You could also combine this package with an optionnal 2-day-trip to the Colonial Recôncavo Baiano area, including a visit to Cachoeira. This way you can really optimize your Bahia-travel and have both nature AND culture on your program.
With this extraordinairy travel package we have the relaxing alternative to classic tourism off the beaten tracks AND, where you can encounter the best of Bahia / Brazil's nature-scenes.
You will enjoy it, guaranteed.
Look at our Chapada Diamantina pictures to have an overview in images of this tour.
Travel program pack 1 :
Day 1 :
• pickup at your hotel in Salvador at 8.00am
• 5 hour drive to Lençois / Chapada Diamantina
• (lunch in Itaberaba around noon)
• afternoon forest-walk around Lençois, observe waterfalls and the famous 'sand cave' (salão de areia)"
• check-in at our pousada/hotel
• free for diner at the evening
Day 2 -> day 3 (up to 7 depending your package choice)
After a delicious breakfast you may choose to have your day of or do an activity / hike / mini-trek each day, out of the next selections :
• a day-trekking to the Sossego-falls with picknick
• a day-trip canoeing in the Marimbus swamps, lunching with locals and a swim along the Roncador falls
• a day's hike to Cachoeira da Fumaça (380m high waterfall) with a picknick at the falls
• back to the pre-historics, a to visit archeologic tresures of the Gruta da Fumaça & paintings in the Serra das Parridas
• a mini-trekking from Mount Pai Inaçio to Lençois between the table mounts, along Aguas Claras falls
• a day-trekking to the Mirante of the Pati Valley
• day-trekking to the Mixila and Poção waterfalls (for advanced hikers !)
• an adventurous cave walk through the Gruta do Lapão (morning)
combined with a walk around the 'Morro de Cameleo' and the 'Morro de Pai Inaçio waterfalls' in the afternoon
• You are free for diner in Lençois each evening.
We can also include a trekking (to be organized upfront, and only for 5 or more day packs)
- Valé do Pati (3 days)
- from Lençois to Valé do Capão (3 days)
- Mixila and Poção waterfalls (2 days)
Last day :
• after breakfast we go to Mucugézinho & Poço do Diabo falls OR to the Morro do Camelo viewpoints and surroundings
• lunch at the bottom of the Pai Inaçio
• the apotheose of your travel : ascending Mount Pai Inaçio with the most beautiful views of Chapada Diamantina National Park
• around 15.00pm we drive back to Salvador (arrival around 20.00pm)
Practical info :
• overnight stays in Lençois, pousada Alto do Cajueiro or pousada Luar do Sertão (according to availability) breakfasts included
• private transport in air-conditionned vehicle
• English speaking guide/driver (French & Dutch also available)
• WiFi available during the trip
Pricing : ASK US for a quote
To make your stay, here in Bahia / Brazil, totally confortable we provide reliable private airport shutlle + transfers. We are available 24/7 AND in your language, to any destination in Bahia (by car or helicopter).
GO to our TRANSFERS-page for INFO.
You have a specific question / wish ?
GET in TOUCH NOW and tell us about it.
You are visitor :
welwell goellesmoelleke weuvandoaghe uukwehrenogwa kluutteuh, baageweerkt oupp 11202106 sznuchtinchs, ipptgweuinnlyk plexske omeujuuck noggwaaah tebetsjoepeuh