Ivan Bahia, BEST Guide Chapada Diamantina 4 days all in low budget travel-pack off the beaten tracks
This is your most unique opportunity to discover the Brazilian Grand Canyon with everything gently taken care of.
You are visitor :
Transfers (from Salvador and back), local guiding (in your language), overnight-stays in hotels/pousada, etc ... everything PRIVATELY organised exclusively for you and your family.
This travel-package can be adapted to your specific needs or wishes.
You may also combine this package with a 2-day-trip to the Colonial Recôncavo Baiano area, including a visit to Cachoeira. This way you can really optimize your Bahia-travel and have both nature AND culture on your program.
With this travel package on a low budget we have an excellent alterntative to the classic tourist guiding, off the beaten tracks, where you will encounter the best of Bahia's nature-scenes.
Our main argument / advantage in this package is that we can adapt it to your physical condition and interests, there is no competition for this kind of tourist-service in Bahia. So, if you want to discover this part of Brazil like you want it, with a local who knows the region by heart then you simply have to book this package.
You will enjoy it, guaranteed.
Look at our Chapada Diamantina pictures to have an overview in images of this tour.
Tour info :
• pickup at your hotel in Salvador at 8.00am
• 5 hour drive to Lençois / Chapada Diamantina
• (lunch in Itaberaba around noon)
• afternoon forest/ waterfall walk around Lençois
• checkin at our pousada/hotel
• free for diner at the evening
• after breakfast we do a day-trekking to the Sossego-falls
• picknick at the falls
• free for diner at the evening
today you have a choice of 2 activities / destinations :
• day-trip to Cachoeira da Fumaça (380m high waterfall with picknick)
• day-trip canoeing in the Marimbus swamps, lunch with locals, afternoon-swim in the Roncador river & falls
• after breakfast we go to Mucugézinho & Poço do Diabo falls
• lunch at the bottom of the Pai Inaçio
• the apotheose of your travel : ascending Mount Pai Inaçio with the most beautiful views of Chapada Diamantina National Park
• around 15.00pm we drive back to Salvador (arrival around 20.00pm)
Practical info :
• overnight stays in Lençois, pousada Alto do Cajueiro (breakfasts included)
• private transport in air-conditionned vehicle
• English speaking guide/driver (French & Dutch also available)
• WiFi available during the tour
Pricing : ASK HERE for a quote
To make your stay, here in Bahia / Brazil, more confortable we can provide reliable
personal airport shutlle & transports
- by car or helicopter -
to/from any destination in Bahia, at any time.
See our TRANSFERS-page for more info.
Would you like a quote for our
Salvador, 500 years in 1 day tour ?
Please let us know your specific needs/wishes
AND tell us how many participants you will be.
Write us via our CONTACT-page.
Alternatively you can get in touch via Whatsapp.
yo the gafammkloojoos! Wirmussen ueldher noggewa bediefeleun todaai, ssnugtes ip04202205sten, oept geweunliek plextje veurrul deruukvan, doaghe weerrwa tebezieykeuh